Thursday, September 2, 2010

Day 7 - Wimbledon - The All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club



What a beautiful day and what beautiful town. I want to live in Wimbeldon!




Now for the real thing : The All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club

Centre Court : The Theatre of Tennis Dreams

Mr. Ankit Doshi - after winning Wimbeldon 2xxx men's singles title
i
For more pictures and trivia see the slideshow below, if you cant view it please click on it, if you still cant leave comment :


I spent the rest of my day at Wimbledon park......it is a beautiful place.....for a person born and brought up in Mumbai, places like Wimbledon park are alien concepts. I have craved for space all my life. The sheer enormity of the place and beauty around was breathtaking...The park led into a lake and there were private golf courses beyond. All day walking around that area I saw rich(seemed rich) Brits indulging in Golfing as it was a bank holiday. Those pictures will come soon.

A satisfying day and also inspiring.....I hope you visit the town of Wimbledon. I strongly recommend it.

No comments: